Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Not BLT! VBSTC is better!

Today I was very gentle with myself. I spent the day relaxing, drinking tea, and healing myself from my cold. And you know what? I feel ten times better! I even took it easy for dinner. I scratched what I had on the menu and instead, I opened a can (okay three cans - we're a family of five!) of Amy's Lentil Vegetable Soup and made some VBSTC. That would be my version of a BLT. Veggie bacon, spinach, tomatoes and cheese. It was pure awesomeness! Easy, yet satisfying.

Tonight was spent at the dance studio with my lovely ladies. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love those ladies. I don't know too many other people who will put on zebra striped booty shorts and do cartwheels and bridges. Haha. Never a dull moment at the studios. I'm so glad we are part of it.


2 comments:

  1. I love that Kelly gets a shout out in the the same "blogisode" as VBSTC...talk about about polar opposites!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah... I know right. I thought so, too. UNTIL.. she told me today she was salivating reading this entry and now wants to try making one of those sandwiches! I was floored. ;) She says as long as the veggies are along side bread or cheese, she'll eat 'em.

    ReplyDelete