Friday, April 1, 2011

We are a panini loving household!

Fun Food Fridays = easy cooking day for me. I love Fridays. I really love Fridays. I consider them my day "off" from errands/cleaning/appointments/chauffeuring etc. This Friday evening will be even better since I actually have my husband around (usually he's editing a podcast) and I have a couple of Sasparillas chilling in the fridge. That's a false statement... one is open on the table in front of me. ;)

For Family Movie/Games Night we've decided to just watch this week's episode of Survivor because my brain is in a complete fog today. I really don't like feeling this way and hope it's gone by the morning since our day promises to be a busy one. Gotta love Slow Cooker Saturdays.

Today was Panini night. You really can't go wrong with paninis, aside from adding too much sauce. I have no real recipe for tonight, just the picture to share. Each of us puts our own favourites on our paninis, so it keeps everyone happy. Tonight mine had a whole lot of fried cremini mushrooms (did I mention my deep love of mushrooms?), some mozza cheese, spinach, green & red pepper, red onion and then my favourite combination of sauces - honey mustard and barbeque. Delicious! On the side we had some of the leftover coleslaw from last night.


Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment